Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Responses to survey continued....

Jake Freeman --- musician

1.) If you were at a farmers market and these objects were free, would you create one out of
reclaimed garbage?

I don't understand the question. If I could acquire the materials free to make a cool bag, I would make one if my girlfriend was really into handmade bags, and if the materials were able to be cleaned. As for dolls, I'm not into dolls, so no.

2.) Would you create one for yourself or for a friend/family member/child? I would make a bag for someone who is really onto bags. Billy's Alana would be all about it.

3.) Would it make you feel uncomfortable if you recieved one as a gift and were told it was made
of other peoples garbage? Not at all, as long as it didn't smell.

4.) How could they be improved?
The dolls, well, they could look more like dolls, unless they are made for Helen Keller.

5.) what would entice you to create one for yourself?
Well, I like the idea of anything made from "waste" of something else. If I can make something useful out of garbage, I'm all about it.

6.) What is your opinion of there design? I think the bag is cool, I like the look, and the artwork. The dolls......are creepy.

7.) What intrigues you about each design? the bag is just kinda shabby indie hipster cool. I like it. And anyone could make them, and basically be as creative as they'd like. Everyone's would be unique. I guess really, if someone was into dolls, or had children, and was creative, they could probably make cool dolls the same way. More power to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment