Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Re-evaluation, more archive materials, notes on lecture

Here are some more images from my note taking, idea building, and individual re-evaluation of prototypes and "other"...

Here I was contemplating peoples perception of what garbage is and how it can develope an added value based on Ken Stevens' lecture being given (note the diagram of our first prototype)

more thoughts on lecture and my place in our group...

This image has many notes for our in-class deliverable after the lecture. It shows my focus on tactile percpetion and alternative emotion from those we're surveying. It also shows notes on what I percieve my teammates would imagine the "other" to be... since written we've discussed further on not aiming towards children.
Here I've begun to link backwards. Stepping back from the present areas of focus and reverting back into our shared common interest and renewing a problem statement at the bottom of the page.

Finally we have images of our deliverable feed-back and issues and questions raised by our presentation...

I think we need to re-evaluate our other based on our ethnographic research we're beginning to gather. Kerrie and I have discussed not using "children" as our other but I think we need to reformat our prototypes to people of older age groups and different classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment