Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New interation and Toolkit ideas

Here is my unfinished storyboard with illustrations

I know it's sideways but I couldn't figure out how to rotate it :(

Here are some images of the booklette cover and inside fold... instructions will be on the inside soon to follow:



I'm envisioning these instruction booklettes are held inside a a zip-lock baggy with some scrap materials, plastic knitting needle, and string placed behind them as starters. After looking at Kerrie's post, I'm really beginning to like the idea of reuseing a glass jar instead of bags though, or even old PB containers that are clear (i.e. Jiff) The information is the key, not the scraps. The table will be the most effective area to convey the message to children/parents or anyone crafty. See the storyboard for more detail

No comments:

Post a Comment